Mara Rianta Camp
Maasai Mara Game Reserve
Mara Rianta Camp
Nestled in the heart of the exclusive Masai Mara North Conservancy. Immersed in the original bush among indigenous plantations and trees, the 20 luxury tents are directly overlooking the Mara River, which winds itself around the camp with gently flowing waters surrounded with wild life and teeming with large groups of Hippos.
Sooth your body and mind with a relaxing and invigorating massage at the Earth & Rain Spa or enjoy an al fresco lunch or an evening BBQs around the pool complemented by activities of Masai dancing and talks on the Masai culture.
Lodge HighlightsWhen to go
All Year Round Price
From $536 pp All Inclusive Highlights
Pristine Wilderness + Big Five Experience Ideal Stay
Minimum 5 Nights
Mara Rianta Camp Booking Seasons
Stay at Mara Rianta Camp
The perfect base for your exclusive safari adventure is the Exploreans Mara Rianta Camp, nestled in the heart of the Mara North Conservancy, north of the Masai Mara National Reserve, just a few minutes drive from several airstrips which are serviced with daily flights. All 20 luxury tents are built on elevated wooden platforms overlooking the Mara river which winds itself around the camp with gently flowing waters surrounded by wildlife and teeming with large groups of hippos. The camp is immersed in the original bush among indigenous plantations and trees. The Exploreans Mara Rianta Camp is a proud member of the Mara North Conservancy.
Overlooking the pool and the Mara river the main building and tented terrace has a welcoming reception area and lounge, a library, wireless Internet access, a comfortable bar and cocktail lounge and a typical safari style decorated restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
You can enjoy a relaxing and invigorating treatment or massage at the Mvua African Rain Spa while being captivated by the atmosphere of the African bush and the soothing sound of the Mara river. Or simply lie back and gaze up at the stars after a wonderful day of unmatched safari and wildlife experience. Game drives, guided by our experienced naturalist trained drivers, are by four-wheel-drive Land Cruiser.
Accommodation at Mara Rianta Camp
All 20 luxury tents (85m²) are built on elevated wooden platforms and have their own private viewing deck from where hippos and other wildlife are regularly seen. Dining at the Neptune Mara Rianta Camp is an exotic adventure in itself, created from the abundance of fresh Kenyan produce the menus are a culinary journey to please the most discerning of palates. Breakfast and lunch are often served buffet-style, while dinner is a la carte with a choice of appetizers, pasta, main courses and tempting desserts, complemented by savories to begin with and ending with fine desserts, fresh tropical fruits and a selection of delectable cheese made in Kenya.
Around the pool, al fresco lunches and evening BBQs complemented by activities of Masai dancing, presentations and talks on the Mara's ecosystem and Masai culture create the truly unique Neptune Safari experience. The cozy Zebra Bar & Lounge is a place where you will be able to relax enjoying your favorite drink or cocktail. Afternoon tea, cookies, cakes are also available and sandwiches are served from 15.30 to 18.00
Experience Mara Rianta Camp
Earth & Rain Spa is an oasis of tranquility where you can enjoy relaxing and invigorating massages, face and body treatments and many other signature treatments while being captured into the curative atmosphere of the unspoiled African bush and the gentle sounds of the Mara River.
Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Camp is popular with couples and great place for honeymooners looking for an awesome bush experience. Enjoy an al fresco lunch or an evening BBQs around the pool complemented by activities of Masai dancing and talks on the Masai culture.
Neptune Mara Rianta Luxury Tented Camp is the perfect base for your exclusive African Safari adventure. The Mara Rianta luxury tents directly overlook the Hippo infested Mara River, which winds itself around the camp with gently flowing waters surrounded with wild .
Things to do at Mara Rianta Camp
- Morning Game Drives: After being woken up by the delicious smell of freshly ground coffee, a delicious cup of tea or a succulent cup of hot chocolate, our safari experts will guide you through the wonders of the African bush and the beauties of the Reserve’s wildlife just as the colors of the sunrise enlighten the day. You will be driven in our 4x4 vehicles by our highly qualified drivers through the Masai grassland. You will then return to camp to enjoy a perfectly set breakfast.
- Afternoon Game Drives: Your adventure of the afternoon game drive usually takes place late afternoon, driven in our 4X4 vehicles and guided by our qualified tour guides, you will experience your magical safari till the sun sets.
- Guided Nature Walks: A thrilling adventure that will take you in the heart of the Kenyan bush to discover Masai Mara’s wildlife from up-close. Your ranger will show you how to track animals and will brief you on how to approach the animals always keeping a safe distance.
- Bird Watching:Bird Watching remains one of the most sought after activities at Masai Mara. The Park is inhabited by over 470 species of birds from vultures to marabou storks, ostriches, African pygmy falcons and the lilac breasted roller amongst many others. Not one day will pass without seeing one of these beautiful animals.
- Hot Air Ballooning: Another thrilling experience to not miss during your stay at Neptune Mara Rianta Camp is the hot air balloon safari. There is no better way to admire the beauty of nature from above. You will have time to take your perfect picture and portrait the exceptional views as you float above Masai Mara’s breathtaking and unique scenery.
- Maasai Cultural Visit: Masai Mara is home to the Maasai ethnic group, known for their distinctive dress and vibrant culture, you will have the chance to embrace a culture who has kept its traditions for the past centuries. They will warmly welcome you in their village and tell you all about their everyday life as well as how they live and hunt on the Masai grounds.
Select Tour Ideas
A selection of tour itineraries to showcase what you can do. We encourage you to pick destinations of interest and we custom-make your safari to give you a more personalized experience.
7 Days Big Game Experience
Sasaab Lodge, Samburu | Lewa Wilderness Lodge, Laikipia | Rekero Camp, Maasai Mara
7 Days Intrepid Tanzania
Nomad Chada Katavi Camp, Chada Katavi National Park | Greystoke Mahale, Mahale National Park
7 Days Ultimate Family Experience
Giraffe Manor, Nairobi | Campi ya Kanzi, Chyulu Hills | Olare Mara Kempinski, Maasai Mara
8 Days Migration Experience
Rekero Camp, Masai Mara Game Reserve | Lamai Camp, Serengeti National Park
8 Days Ultimate Bush and Beach
Mara Bush Tops, Masai Mara Game Reserve | Matemwe Beach House, Zanzibar
East Africa Top Luxury Destinations
Kenya epitomizes the safari destination with its big game, big skies, close-up bush encounters with the Big Five and ringside tickets to one of the wonders of the natural world, the annual wildebeest migration.
A bountiful land teeming with African wildlife, flourishing ecosystems and remarkable mountain ranges, Tanzania will forever be imprinted on your heart.